Hey Delegates!

My name is Ayush Saxena, and I'll be serving as one of your vice-chairs for the historical crisis! At Berkeley, I'm currently a freshman and intend to double major in Business and Economics, and minor in Public Policy and Computer Science. Prior to college, I attended high school on the east coast in Edison, NJ, and participated in MUN since 8th grade. I switched over to crisis during junior year, when I fell in love with it due its quick pace and responsive nature. I joined HIST specifically because it's one of the few committees in which you have the opportunity to represent individual people, not countries. In my opinion, this adds great depth to your research and role-playing in committee. Make sure you make the most of BMUN 66, learn a few things, and most of all, have fun! I look forward to seeing you all in just a few months.


Comments

Popular Posts