Hello from Olivia !!!!!

Hi everybody my name is Olivia! I am so excited to be serving as a vice-chair for the Historical Crisis at BMUN LXV! I am a sophomore studying Political Science, Gender and Women's Studies, and Public Policy. In my free time, I like hiking, painting, and looking at pictures of dogs wearing sunglasses. I have been doing Model UN since freshman year in high school and understand how valuable it is to deepening one's understanding of international issues, developing critical thinking skills, and improving one's public speaking abilities.
I love crisis because I think it really gives delegates an opportunity to be creative. This committee will also allow you to develop the skill of thinking quick on your feet. I am looking forward to some exciting debate and can't wait to meet you all!

Comments

Popular Posts